COVID-19 Protocols: Keeping Our Patients and Staff Safe
Dear Valued Patients,
We understand that during this time of uncertainty, when you visit a place, you need to feel safe. Like so many of you, we continue monitoring Coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it is impacting our world. For Woodway Wellness & Rehab, that means understanding how it affects our guests and then making the necessary adjustments to how we operate on a daily basis.
We have one guiding principle that continues to guide us, keeping our patients and employees safe. At our practice, we have always provided a clean and safe environment. Our team has been trained and continues to strictly adhere to the CDC’s guidelines for infection prevention in a chiropractic setting.
We want to assure you that your rehabilitation care team is going above and beyond Coronavirus prevention recommendations outlined by the CDC. We are constantly monitoring and updating our office protocols accordingly. These additional steps to maximize safety have allowed us to remain open so we can continue providing the best care for you and our other patients in the community when you need it most.
While there are many things we are doing to provide a safe office environment, we have outlined a few of the important steps we are taking here:
- Patients/Guests who are not feeling well are being asked to reschedule their appointments and employees are also proactively being encouraged to stay home if not feeling well.
- We are wearing masks and ask patients to also wear masks as well.
- We wipe down the adjusting and decompression tables several times throughout the day
- We are limiting the number of patients in the clinic at any given time.
- As always, every treatment area is disinfected between patient visits and all instruments are sterilized or safely discarded.
We remain diligent about maintaining the health of our patients/guests and our valued employees who are caring for all of you. We continue to monitor the situation and will provide updates as they become available. Feel free to contact us directly with any questions.
Thank you for your continued trust in us. We are here to serve you while providing the highest quality care.